Corrections and amendments

For errors on a form that has not been lodged with Australia Post or QLeave, please discard the form and complete a new one.

For errors on a form that has been lodged, please advise QLeave in writing (email, fax or letter) of the levy number and the corrections required. QLeave will confirm in writing once the corrections have been made.

If the building and construction work is being taken over from another builder (including liquidation, disputes etc) and QLeave has already been notified and paid, please complete the Taking over from another builder form. If you have any issues using this form, please click here for help.

For all other amendments to building and construction details the following information is required:
1. The levy form number
2. The information that requires to be changed, such as:

  • correction to the Lot and Plan Number (new subdivisions)
  • amendments to the estimated start and/or end dates
  • a different Assessment Manager (Private Certifier/Local Council)
  • a different Principal Contractor
  • variations to the cost of work
3. A reason explaining the need for the change

QLeave will respond, by email or fax, to the person requesting the changes, advising that the changes have been made. This process may take up to two business days.

Last modified: October 2016