Changes to work details

To ensure the accuracy of our records, all requests for amendments to building and construction work details must be received in writing. These written requests should be from the relevant email address (or faxed or mailed on letterhead) from the Payer, Contact Person, Principal Contractor or Private Certifier.

Click here to open the Changes to building and construction work form. If you have any issues using this form, please click here for help.

QLeave will respond, by email or fax, to the person requesting the changes, advising that the changes have been made. This process may take up to two business days.

Last modified: October 2016