How to make a claim

You can claim your long service leave entitlement online.

You will need to have the following information available to make a claim:

  • your QLeave membership number
  • your name, date of birth and current postal address
  • the type of claim you wish to make (go to the Long Service Leave Claims page for more information)
  • the type of work you currently perform
  • the name of your current/last employer
  • your tax file number and bank account details (claims are paid by electronic funds transfer).

Click here to access QLeave's worker online services.

Please watch the video below for a guide to online claims for workers.

A guide to online claims for workers is available here.

Alternatively, you can contact QLeave to have a Worker Claim form posted to you via:

  • email providing your name, date of birth and membership number
  • phone 1800 803 491.

    Last modified: December 2017