Make a formal complaint

QLeave has a formal Complaints Management policy and process in place to ensure that customer complaints are resolved quickly and fairly. QLeave is committed to providing our customers with a quality service.

How do I lodge a complaint?
We welcome the opportunity to assist you and resolve your complaint quickly and effectively in the first instance. To discuss your complaint with us, phone (07) 3212 6811.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may lodge a formal complaint with QLeave by completing the QLeave Complaint form.

You can type your information directly on the form and submit it to QLeave by clicking the ‘lodgement’ button.


Print the form, complete it and post it to:
PO Box 512
Lutwyche Qld 4030

You can also lodge your completed form to QLeave by fax (07) 3212 6844 or email

What happens to my complaint?
A QLeave staff member will acknowledge receipt of your complaint. Your complaint will then be directed to the business area best able to deal with it. The investigating officer may contact you for further information. When the investigation is complete, you will be informed in writing of the outcome of your complaint.

How long will it take?
QLeave will acknowledge your complaint within two working days. QLeave aims to respond to complaints within 15 working days. If an issue is complex, a more detailed investigation may be needed and your investigating officer will keep you informed of progress.

Do I have to provide my name and contact details?
When making a complaint it will assist us if you provide your name, address and contact details together with detailed information describing your complaint and how you would see the problem being resolved. Anonymous complaints can be more difficult to deal with so providing some contact details will at least allow us to let you know the outcome of your complaint.

Services available to you
If you need assistance in understanding the complaints process, please contact us and we will assist you. If you are having language difficulties in understanding the process, an interpreter assistance service is available by phoning (07) 3018 0333.

If I am not satisfied with QLeave’s response, what can I do?
In the event that you remain dissatisfied with the review undertaken by QLeave you may refer the matter to an external complaints management body such as the Queensland Ombudsman's Office.

Last modified: May 2016