Updating your workers' service details
You can update your workers' service details for the current financial year at any time.
1. Go to the Employer log in page.
2.Enter your username (QLeave employer number) and password and click Log in.
3. If you have forgotten your password, click Reset password and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
4. Click on My Workers from the menu.
1. In the Action column, use the Ad-hoc Service option from the drop-down menu to add service for your workers OR the Terminate option to complete service details for workers who no longer work for you.
2. If you're adding service for a worker who is employed on a part-time basis, enter the number of days they've worked in the Part Time Days column.
3. You can search for an individual worker by surname, first name or worker number, or a combination of these.
4.When clicked, the Search/Refresh link will show the most up-to-date information. Please note the surname, first name and worker number fields must be blank when you wish to refresh the list of workers.
5.Click on View Report to view a list of all workers who are connected to your business on QLeave's records. You can print this report.
6. Once you've updated your workers' service, click the Submit button at the top of the screen.