Steps to submit your online quarterly return
- Go to the Employer log in page. Enter your QLeave employer number in the Employer registration number field. Your QLeave employer number starts with a capital “C” followed by the number “0” then
four numbers (for example: C01234).
- Enter your password. Copy and paste from the email from QLeave to reduce errors, for example: Pr47Gbn3.
- Click Log in.
- If you cannot locate your password, click Forgotten your password? to receive a new password via email. If you do not receive the new password via email, contact QLeave 1800 675 819 or email@example.com.
After logging in you will be asked to change your password to one that is known only to you.
- Enter your current password into the Old Password section.
- In the New Password section, enter a new password that contains at least six characters, including at least
one number and one letter.
- Click Save changes to return to the Home – My Returns page.
Select your return
- Prior to completing your return, please check your employer details displayed on the Home – My Returns page. Please advise any changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the arrow in Choose an option to select Complete Online Return.
- Click Select.
Update your return
- Enter ordinary wages for each of the workers displayed.
- Enter a termination date if the worker has left your employment before the end of the return period.
- Click Save to save the details of each worker.
- Click Add a new worker for new workers who have commenced during the return period. Go to More information below for adding a new worker. Find out more about calculating ordinary wages here.
- Click the Save icon to save a copy of your return to your computer. Please note: You will not be able to save a copy after submitting your return.
- Click Submit Return once you have added all new workers and all wages.
PAY YOUR LEVY
- Select the Save icon if you wish to save a copy of the Levy summary to your computer.
- Click Pay by credit card to pay using a credit card via the secure Commbank website OR
- Use the reference details provided to pay by BPay.
A receipt, that can be saved or printed, will be issued for credit card payments.
MORE INFORMATION TO HELP WITH YOUR RETURN
If you have a problem logging in re-enter your employer registration number and password checking for upper and lower cases. For further help, contact QLeave on 1800 675 819 or email@example.com
Duplicate workers page
If you have duplicate workers included in your employer return, the Errors – Duplicate Workers page will appear.
- Correct the wages for the Active worker and Save.
- Delete the row of the incorrect duplicate worker.
- Click Complete return from the left margin to return to
the Update Return page.
Entering a workers' details
- If a date is entered in an invalid format, the date field will be highlighted red.
- The date must be entered as DD/MM/YYYY format.
Add a new worker
- Complete the required data for the new worker. Please note: mobile phone and email contact details are strongly recommended, for workers to be kept up-to-date with important QLeave information.Telephone and mobile numbers must be entered in the correct format (maximum 10 numbers).
- Click Save & add another worker to add more new workers or Save & close to go to the Update Return page. New workers will appear at the top of the Update Return page. Follow the Update Return page instructions above, for saving and submitting your return.
Please note: When entering the SUBURB name you will be prompted to confirm the correct suburb and postcode from a list.