Our annual reports provide information about the Authority’s governance arrangements, objectives, functions, and financial and non-financial performance. The reports record the significant achievements against the strategies and outputs outlined in the Strategic Plan 2023-26.
Our annual reports have been prepared in accordance with the:
- Financial Accountability Act 2009
- Financial and Performance Management Standard 2019, and the
- Annual Report requirements for Queensland Government agencies: 2022–23 reporting period.
Click the links below to view our annual reports for each industry.
Additional supporting information
- QLeave’s spend in 2022-23 on consultancies, and the Queensland Language Services Policy is available via the Queensland Government Open Data website: there was nil expenditure on overseas travel.
- You can view QLeave's 2022-23 Complaints Register on our Publication scheme.
Copies of the Annual Reports
If you need help viewing or printing the annual reports, please contact us and we will supply it in an alternative format.
Phone: 07 3212 6811
If you would like a copy of one of our previous annual reports, you can either:
- click here to view our archived publications, or
- click here to visit the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.
To provide feedback on the annual report, please email email@example.com.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Building and Construction Industry (Portable Long Service Leave) Authority, Contract Cleaning Industry (Portable Long Service Leave) Authority and Community Services Industry (Portable Long Service Leave) Authority (collectively, “QLeave”) for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report, including the financial statements, on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, QLeave accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland, can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.