Missing work history
It’s important that you check your annual long service leave statement carefully to make sure the work you’ve performed is recorded correctly. If you’re missing service, you may miss out on a long service leave entitlement.
If you notice service is missing from your record, please contact your employer/s and ask them to supply us with the amended details.
If you’re unable to contact the employer/s, you can complete a request for missing service.
To complete the request for missing service form, you’ll need:
- your QLeave membership number
- your name, date of birth and current address
- the type of work you were performing
- how you were engaged (for example, employee or labour only subcontractor)
- who you were engaged by (name of employer)
- how you were paid (for example, wages or invoice)
- proof/documentary evidence of work performed (for example, payslips, PAYG statements or invoices)
Please note: your membership can only be backdated two financial years from your registration date.