How to register for the community services worker portal
Before you log in to the worker portal for the first time, you will need to register for access using your worker number.
- Go to the online portal and select worker portal. Once you're on the worker portal log in screen, click register for online access.
- Enter your worker ID (you will have received this in an email from us), surname, and date of birth. When you enter your worker ID, please remove the 'M' and only enter the numbers (e.g. 12409).
If you haven't received your worker number yet, please contact us on 1300 QLEAVE. Click next.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions, then click on Save & Continue.
- Check that your contact details are correct and add a mobile number if you need to. Create your password and click Continue.
- Edit the Permission section to limit who can view and edit your contact details. Your options are: employer can view and edit my contact details, employer can view my contact details and employer may not view my contact details.
- Select your preferred security questions from the drop-down list and enter your answers. We may use these security questions to verify your identity when you call us or if you are locked out of your account. Click Save & Close to be logged in to the portal.
You're now registered for the portal. You can now log in at any time using your worker ID or email and the password you created.
If you need help, please contact us on 1300 QLEAVE (1300 753 283) or email@example.com