My registration

Join QLeave

If you're eligible to join QLeave you will be registered by your employer when they submit an employer return to QLeave.

It's free for workers to be registered with us. Employers pay a levy to QLeave which we invest. The accumulated funds are used to pay your long service leave.

You may also complete a worker registration application online. We'll assess your application and if it's accepted, we'll provide you with a registration number. Please give this number to your employer to ensure that your work is recorded on your registration.