My registration

Add an authorised person to my registration

QLeave respects your privacy and confidentiality and will not make changes to your records, or give out your details, without your written authority.

If you'd like someone else to access and adjust your personal records held by QLeave, you must send a written request to have that person recognised as an ‘Authorised Person’.

Click here to complete the Authority to Act form and return it to to authorise another person to act on your behalf. This notice will be attached to your records until you request that it be withdrawn, or you nominate another person.