QLeave is led by two Boards who each report to a Minister throughout the year.
QLeave consists of the following divisions:
1. Governance and Corporate Services is responsible for:
- human resource management
- information services
- strategy and performance
- legal services
- executive services.
2. Finance and Client Services
Financial Services is responsible for:
- the levy collection system
- budget and financial reporting
- financial systems development
- accounts payable.
Client Services is responsible for:
- the maintenance of statutory employer and worker registers which provide the basis for payment of long service leave benefits to eligible workers and reimbursements of long service leave payments to employers in the building and construction industry in Queensland
- the maintenance of business records to support the timely payment of claims.