QLeave is led by two Boards who each report to The Honourable Grace Grace MP, Minister for Education, Minister for Industrial Relations and Minister for Racing throughout the year.
QLeave consists of the following divisions:
1. Corporate Services is responsible for:
- people, culture and capability
- information technology and innovation
- policy and legal
- financial and investment services.
2. Client and Compliance Services is responsible for:
- providing assistance to QLeave members
- levy collection
- processing long service leave claims for payment
- maintaining the register of workers and employers
- delivering compliance activities
- detecting and deterring non-compliance
- stakeholder engagement and communication.