I want to...

Claim long service leave

How to make a claim

You can claim your long service leave entitlement online. You’ll need to have the following information available to make a claim:

  • your QLeave membership number
  • your name, date of birth and current postal address
  • the type of claim you wish to make
  • the type of work you currently perform
  • the name of your current/last employer
  • your tax file number and bank account details (claims are paid by electronic funds transfer)

Please note, if you are a subcontractor you are unable to claim online. Please contact us to have a claim form emailed to you.

For a guide to online claims, please watch the video below or find more information here.

A video guide to claiming your long service leave online

Contact QLeave

If you can't claim online please contact QLeave.