Claim long service leave
How to make a claim
You can claim your long service leave entitlement online. You’ll need to have the following information available to make a claim:
- your QLeave membership number
- your name, date of birth and current postal address
- the type of claim you wish to make
- the type of work you currently perform
- the name of your current/last employer
- your tax file number and bank account details (claims are paid by electronic funds transfer)
Please note, if you are a subcontractor you are unable to claim online. Please contact us to have a claim form emailed to you.
For a guide to online claims, please watch the video below or find more information here.
If you can't claim online please contact QLeave.