Change work details


It's essential that the payer details entered on the Notification and Payment form are correct, as refunds for cancellations and decreases in the cost of work are issued to the payer name provided.

You can complete the Levy Refund Application form here or submit a written application which includes:

  • For cancellations - confirmation from the Local Council/Private Certifier that a development application has been cancelled.
  • For decreases - supporting documents, such as costing sheets or a copy of the contract.

Please provide EFT details for refund payments.

Duplicate payments

If QLeave is satisfied that more than one payment has been made and received on building and construction work, we'll issue a refund for the duplicate payment.

You can complete the Levy Refund Application form here. Please include the levy numbers for both of the payments you have made.