Worker Service Returns

No workers or ceased trading

If you didn't engage eligible workers, or have ceased trading, in the last financial year, you'll need to complete an Employer Advice – Nil Return or Ceased Trading, by 31 July. If you intend to submit a Worker Service Return you don't need to submit an Employer Advice form.

Employers can complete the employer advice online or by completing the paper form that you received with your Worker Service Return.