Who should use this form?

You can use this form to lodge a complaint with QLeave about your employer if they're not adding service for you.

It's a legislative requirement for employers in Queensland's building and construction, contract cleaning and community services industry to report their workers' eligible service to QLeave. If they're not doing this, they may be breaching the legislation and we will follow up and take appropriate action.

In your complaint, please provide as much detail as possible about the employer so we can contact them to make sure they're fulfilling their obligations.
Before you start
Your details
Have you talked to your employer about your missing service? *
Please provide the start AND end date of service this employer hasn't recorded for you.
If this employer has failed to record service for you over multiple periods, please record ALL dates in this field.
Employment details
Enter your employer's business trading name
Enter your employer's 11 digit ABN
I certify that the information provided is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. *
I give permission for QLeave to speak to this employer about my complaint *