From 1 January 2021, all employers in Queensland's community services industry must register with the portable long service leave scheme. You can apply to register as an employer using this form.

Click here for a list of eligible community services
If you are self-employed you may choose to register as an employer. You will need to complete a return and pay the QLeave levy each quarter. If you would like to register please proceed and complete the application form.

Please note, local, State and Commonwealth government bodies are not eligible to register with QLeave.