Steps to view your online service record
- Go to the online services log in page.
- Enter your email address and password and click Sign in.
- If you’ve forgotten your password or this is your first time accessing online services, click Forgot your password? and a verification code will be emailed to you. Once your email address is verified you can reset your password and log in.
VIEWING YOUR SERVICE RECORD
- Once you’re logged in you’ll see a summary of your service record in the middle of the home page. Click View details or Services for workers to see your full service record.
- On the next page select My service credits from the three options on top of the page.
UNDERSTANDING THE MY SERVICE CREDITS PAGE
- My balances:
- QLD Total Recorded Service (Credit Days) – displays the total number of service credits you’ve accrued since registering with QLeave. You need at least 2,200 service credits to take long service leave.
- QLD Long Service Leave Entitlement (Days) – displays the number of days of long service leave you are entitled to take if you have 10 years or more of recorded service.
- QLD Long Service Leave Entitlement – Leaving the Industry (Days) – displays the number of days of long service leave you’re entitled to receive if you’ve been in the scheme for at least seven years, and have permanently stopped working in the building and construction industry. If you make a leaving the industry claim your QLeave registration will be cancelled.
- Long Service Leave Entitlement Taken (Days) – displays the number of long service leave days you’ve already taken. This may include:
- leave taken by you
- a long service leave payment made to you by your employer (which has been reimbursed by QLeave), OR
- similar payments made by an interstate long service leave scheme.
- Long Service Leave Adjustment (Days) – displays any adjustments made to your long service leave days.
- Long Service Leave Entitlement Balance (Days) – displays the current balance of your long service leave entitlement.
- My credits - this section lists your service by employer and service period. You can see the work start and end dates that have been provided by each of your employers. If an employer or service period is missing from this section, please contact the employer and ask them to supply the details to QLeave.
You can filter this list by the employer name, work classification, start date, end date, or status of eligible or pending service. This may help you to locate a specific employer or service period if you need to check the work was recorded correctly.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SERVICE RECORD
- Check your service details – please check the list of service dates and employers to ensure all of your eligible service has been recorded with QLeave.
- Contact the employer/s with errors or omissions – if you believe service is missing from your record, please contact the relevant employer and ask them to supply the details of your service to QLeave.
- The maximum number of days that can be accrued in a financial year is 220. Even if you were engaged by more than one employer during a financial year and you worked more than 220 days, the total number of days will display as 220. You must record 2,200 service credits (10 years or more) to make a claim.