Steps to view your online service record
- Go to the Worker log in page.
- Enter your username (QLeave worker number) and password and click Log in.
- If you have forgotten your password, click Reset password and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Click My Credits from the menu.
UNDERSTANDING THE MY CREDITS PAGE
- Activity - this section lists your service by a financial year. Your employers during that financial year are displayed with the dates the work was performed, the number of days credited for the period of work and the total number of days accrued in that financial year.
- OSC – Unregistered Employer in the Employer field indicates that this service was credited on behalf of an employer who was not registered with QLeave. This can occur when an employer ceased trading prior to being made aware of QLeave.
- Please note: 1 day worked = 1 service credit (up to a maximum of 220 service credits per year)
- Service Totals:
- QLD Total Recorded Service (Credit Days) – displays the total number of service credits you have accrued since registering with QLeave.
- QLD Long Service Leave Entitlement (Days) – displays the number of days of long service leave you are entitled to receive if you have 10 years or more of recorded service.
- QLD Long Service Leave Entitlement – Leaving the Industry (Days) – displays the number of days of long service leave you are entitled to receive if you have permanently stopped working in the building and construction industry. If you make a leaving the industry claim your QLeave registration will be cancelled.
- Long Service Leave Entitlement Taken (Days) – displays the number of long service leave days you have already taken. This may include leave taken by you, a long service leave payment made to you by your employer (reimbursed by QLeave), or similar payments made by an interstate long service leave scheme.
- Long Service Leave Adjustment (Days) – displays any adjustments made to your long service leave days.
- Long Service Leave Entitlement Balance (Days) – displays the current balance of your long service leave entitlement.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SERVICE RECORD
- Check your service details – please check the list of service dates and employers to ensure all of your eligible service has been recorded with QLeave.
- Contact the employer/s with errors or omissions – please contact the relevant employer and request that amended details be supplied to QLeave.
- The maximum number of days that can be accrued in a financial year is 220. Even if you were engaged by more than one employer during a financial year and you worked more than 220 days, the total number of days will display as 220. You must record 2,200 service credits (10 years or more) to make a claim.
- To print a copy of your service record – you will need to change your printer preferences to print landscape prior to printing.