I want to...

Add an authorised person to my membership

QLeave respects your privacy and confidentiality and will not make changes to your records, or give out your details, without your written authority.

If you'd like someone else to access and adjust your personal records held by QLeave, you must send a written request to have that person recognised as an ‘Authorised Person’.

Click here to log in to your membership and add an authorised person. Otherwise you can complete the Authority to Act form and return it to members@qleave.qld.gov.au to authorise another person to act on your behalf. This notice will be attached to your records until you request that it be withdrawn, or you nominate another person.