My membership

Join QLeave

If you're eligible, you will be registered by your employer when they submit their worker service return at the end of the financial year.

You can also apply to register online. Alternatively, contact us to request a hardcopy of the registration form. Please be aware that it may take longer for your application to be processed if you complete a hardcopy form.

You need to provide supporting documents if you wish to register yourself with QLeave so that we can make sure you're eligible for the scheme. Information about the documents you need to submit with your application can be found on the registration form.

Once you're registered we'll let you know what your registration number is. Give this number to your employer to ensure that your work is recorded.